Ann Mashburn Designer Tunic
This minimal tunic looks good on so many people — a slightly flared shape and a wide, no-button placket make it especially good for those with a fuller bust and the hem hits midthigh for a little more coverage. The fabric of this one is beautiful, too. It is lighter and dressier than a traditional oxford, with a more defined texture and a slight glow to the surface. It's just an incredibly versatile shirt.
- 2ply Italian roxford
- 100% cotton
- 22 stitches/inch
- buttonless, half-placket front
- buttonless cuff
- machine wash cold, hang to dry, medium iron
- model is 5'4" and wearing size XS
WE ALSO SUGGEST
ss23, Womens Tops and Blouses,
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.