LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of South America
- Jungle animals and activities – LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of South America (10973) takes little explorers into a jungle bustling with play possibilities
- Wide variety of wildlife – The colorful playset includes a crocodile, 2 monkeys, a sloth, baby jaguar, toucan and alpaca, plus trees, rocks waterfall and a 3-dimensional jungle playmat
- Developmental play – This versatile animal toy is a fun way to introduce preschoolers to wildlife and develop their language, social, cognitive and fine motor skills
- Gift for preschoolers – Inspire a child’s interest in wild animals with this activity-packed birthday, holiday or any-day treat for kids aged 2 and up
- Fun play space – Model measures over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 18.5 in. (47 cm) wide and 8 in. (21 cm) deep. The playmat measures over 9.5 in. (25 cm) high, 18 in. (46 cm) wide and 9 in. (23 cm) deep
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are expertly designed with engaging narratives, lots of colors, diverse characters and many details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards
- Ages 2+
- Product SKU: 10973
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, the DUPLO logo, BIONICLE, the BIONICLE logo, the FRIENDS logo, the MINIFIGURES logo, the HIDDEN SIDE logo, MINDSTORMS, the MINDSTORMS EV3 logo, NINJAGO, the NINJAGO logo, NEXO KNIGHTS, and the NEXO KNIGHTS logo are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group. ©2021 the LEGO Group. Used with permission. All rights reserved.
WE ALSO SUGGEST
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.