Hive Home, Gift, and Garden (on-site only)
• Beginning-to-end floral production, including but not limited to floral processing and plant maintenance
• Provide a positive client experience, being friendly, intuitive, and informative.
• Ensure floral design is in alignment with Hive’s standard of excellence.
• Communicate and assist clientele with in-store floral requests via phone or email, following through until delivery.
• Advise customers on the proper care and maintenance of their selected floral arrangements or plants.
• Ensure all flowers and plants are properly watered and stored to prevent premature wilting, botanical diseases, or pest infections
• Maintain an accurate record of floral arrangement orders, special requests, and delivery information as delegated.
• Lead event processes from beginning to end as delegated
• Production of event floral and supply list that is on budget and in project scope
• Minimum (4) years of experience in the floral industry
• Minimum (3) years of experience in the customer service, or retail industry
• Proven floral design experience supplied by portfolio
• Floral design certifications are advantageous
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, Mac operating systems, iOS devices, Google applications, and the ability to work with new technology as needed
• Continuous hand manipulation including grasping, pushing, and pulling
• Reaching above the head and at shoulder level
• Ability to stand/walk/bend/kneel for extended periods on hard surfaces (concrete and brick)
• Exposure to extreme temperatures throughout the workday
• Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items, up to 50lbs while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques
• Ability to accurately judge color values
• Ability to work where dust, pollen, and particulates are present
Hive Home, Gift, and Garden (on-site only)
• Responsible for receiving, tagging, organizing, storing, and moving products as needed.
• Deliver products and furniture as needed to clients or suppliers.
• Complete daily opening and closing checklists as assigned
• Support the Sales team in the everyday operations of all retail locations
• Responsible for general store maintenance
• Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs in partnership with another team member
• Ship packages as needed
• Remain flexible to support the needs of the business
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Detail and service orientation
• Ability to hang pictures/art
• Ability to lift and/or move objects 10-50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs in partnership with another team member
Hive For Her/Him/Kids (on-site only)
• Provide a positive customer experience, being confident, intuitive, and direct.
• Provide an exceptional fitting room experience.
• Complete the customer experience with an accurate and efficient check out.
• Address all customer concerns in a proactive and helpful manner.
• Demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in all tasks and procedures to support the sales floor.
• Support driving sales and gross margin performance.
• Gift wrap as needed.
• Remain flexible to support the needs of the business.
• Provide exceptional service to the customer through professionalism, ownership and initiative.
• Show commitment to team through collaboration and positive, proactive communication.
• Demonstrate productivity, using time efficiently and effectively to deliver strong results.
• Be accountable for information covered in the Hive Code of Conduct.
Hive Home, Gift & Garden (on-site only)
• Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to customers.
• Ensure proper sizing and scale of furniture, accessories, etc. to client's room or home.
• Monitor inventory levels and restock as needed.
• Assist visual manager with in-store displays and vignettes.
• Communicate and assist customers with requests in-store and via phone or email, following through until delivery and or installation.
• Ring customers at the cash register, take payments and issue receipts.
• Support in processing merchandise shipments.
• Gift Wrap as needed.
• Remaining flexible to support the needs of the business.
• Passion for design.
• 2-4 years of luxury furniture sales experience preferred.
• Knowledge of or ability to learn specifics of our wide range of product collections.
• Thorough, detailed and solution-oriented.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and MAC programs.